Hypnosis is a natural state of mind, for example: when you are absorbed reading a…
There are many types of depression.
Symptoms of depression
• Feeling restless, sadness, tense and anxious.
• A decrease in the level of self-worth or self-esteem and increased pessimistic thoughts.
• A reduction in feelings of pleasure from activities that normally would be pleasurable.
• A change in sleeping patterns – lethargy, feeling tired all the time, and having less energy.
• Losing interest in normal activities, hobbies and everyday life.
• Feeling that life isn’t worth living and possibly suicidal thoughts.
• Spending a lot of time thinking about what has gone wrong.
Much of clinical depression is about how we interpret reality, based upon our personality types and thinking styles. When someone broods or ruminates about negative things, this focus of attention on the bad/sad things in life will almost certainly affect how they feel. A downward spiral begins and so continues to fuel the sadness.
Many times understanding the underlying cause can give you tremendous relief because you can now treat the underlying problem.